About Us :
* Precise Bible.com was founded July 19, 2009 by Charles Michael Lassiter as a forum of communication and outreach to those Christians who would like to return to their biblical roots, but are uncertain of how to go about it.
* This forum provides a place for discussion and action in implementing a more biblically sound means of worship, study and involvement, as it calls the believers at large to repentance and reformation world wide, returning to the roots of the early believers in Jesus Christ. Ekklesia was the Greek word for an assembly of called out believers to fellowship and love each other in a small close setting in their homes. This word never referred to a place of meeting or a building, but to a group of believers. It did not consist of any organization or hierarchical authority until centuries later. The early believers met in homes historically for 200 years and there is no evidence of organised religious sects until the second century A.D. All doctrine and teaching was that of the Apostles until their demise and not intended to create denominational divisions within the body. All believers are called to unity in Christ via relationship and not Lording it over one another.
* This forum is strictly a grace ministry. We do not solicit funds, or buy or sell anything. We are not a Non-Profit organization and do not advertise or receive donations. Everything you see on this site is freely provided without charge. In Matthew 10:5-12 Jesus commanded them "freely ye have received, freely give". I realize, this verse is written to the disciples in order for them to reach the Jews, not the gentiles, but the spirit of that quote should still pervade our efforts, because the world robs us of our power through its many devices such as debt and constant solicitation.
* All material on this site is strictly for informational and educational purposes. References and Bibliographies are given where practical.
* All material on this site is Copyrighted, which means you can look at it, enjoy it, disagree with it or reply to it; You can even take it and use it to further its cause; but as soon as you sell it, modify it, try to pervert it, or make money from it, you have violated the Copyright laws of the United States and are open to criminal prosecution. Just follow the Copyright Laws and everything will be fine. I have nothing to gain from anything that is here - hope you are of the same peaceful mind. You can link to this site if you are in agreement with its purposes. If you want to use a photograph from the site, make sure to give credit to its copyright owner by listing the owner of the photo and providing a link to this site. Copyrighted photos may not be sold or used commercially without permission. For in-depth Copyright info for the study materials on this site: click here.
* We have no affiliation with any government or non-government organization or political party or system of any kind.
* We are not a religion or religious organization and have no agenda of any kind other than to promote accurate Bible study, personal relationship with Jesus Christ, spirit filled worship and Christian fellowship to the maximum.
* Open discussion is vital to learning and growth. We just need to get our facts straight, and be nice about it so we do not offend each other. Proverbs 18:19 states: "A brother offended is harder to be won than a strong city: and their contentions are like the bars of a castle." Lets be cordial in inviting discussion even in disagreement - it makes it easier to apologize when we find out we are wrong !!!
* All information contained in this sight is the thoughts and opinions of the founder, Charles Michael Lassiter, unless otherwise stated. Any comments or corrections are welcomed. This site is not intended to be an attack on the church, but rather a forum to reform those areas where changes must be made to comply with scripture. If this seems too dogmatic a statement - meditate upon it - humility and contemplation will always win out over reaction and anger.
Proverbs 16:20-22 He that handles a matter wisely shall find good: and whoever trusts in the Lord, happy is he. 21. The wise in heart shall be called prudent: and the sweetness of the lips increases learning.
22. Understanding is a wellspring of life unto him that has it: but the instruction of fools is folly.
Proverbs 18:13 He that answers a matter before he hears it, it is folly and shame unto him.
*If you find this site helpful please let us know.